Over the past year I think almost all of us have completed the Strengths Inventory. At the Chair Academy in October I had an opportunity to realize the potential of these inventories. One of the things I learned is that it can be an extremely valuable tool for helping us work more effectively with others. It's about understanding our own strengths, respecting others' strengths, and using this awareness to communicate and work more effectively in a team environment.
To get us started on developing a better awareness of our strengths, sometime this week, would you please go into the Inventory Spreadsheet (link below) and add your 5 strength areas simply by coloring in the appropriate box.
If you don't have the Strengths book, just let me know and we'll get you one.
I'll be following up on this with some printed material for you to read, and we'll be discussing this again at our next EET meeting in January.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AldhQrmOOc6VdEtUYzFYcXR5enAtNTQwVVp3cEl4OUE&hl=en
Thanks for your help with this. There's lots to learn . . .
Karen
No comments:
Post a Comment