DL / Online Instructors,
My name is Tobiah Goldstein and I am the new DL/ Online Learning Coordinator. I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and promote the services I provide to instructors at Lethbridge College.
My role with the Educational Enhancement Team is to support DL and online instructors in providing a high quality, engaging, and accessible learning experience for students. Many of you have been involved with course development and are now transitioning to teaching DL. Others may be teaching an online course for the first time and are unfamiliar with the online teaching resources, tools, and teaching methods that are often used.
I will be the main contact person to handle concerns and questions you may have as you begin to deliver your courses in an online or even blended environment. This may include working to make your teaching ideas work well online, helping you gain confidence with unfamiliar online teaching tools, and troubleshooting in Angel. I'm excited to collaborate on projects and help instructors work through barriers as they arise in this unique learning environment.
I encourage you to contact me with questions, concerns, and ideas as you begin teaching your online courses this semester.
- Office - TE3215
- email tobiah.goldstein@lethbridgecollege.ca
- Phone ext 5396 (1.800.572.0103 - ext 5396 - Long Distance within Canada)
- I will be in the office Mondays-Thursdays from 1:00-4:30 and on Fridays from 11:00 – 2:30
I look forward to supporting you in your teaching and helping you to make the courses your teach online work well for you and your students.
Sincerely,
Tobiah Goldstein
DL/ Online Learning Coordinator
Lethbridge College
No comments:
Post a Comment