Thursday, December 15, 2011

I thought I'd give you an update on the other positions that we are in the process of filling.

1. Manager of Instructional Technology - We are interviewing tomorrow (Friday) and Monday for this position, so we're still hoping we will have someone in this position in January.

2. Course Development Assistant - We will be advertising for this position early next week with a projected start date of February 1. This is when Marina officially begins her next mat leave. I've tinkered with this position again to include more overall project management. If you know anyone who might be interested in this position, has the right skill set, and would be a good fit on our team, please tell them to check the website next week or early January.

3. Formatter - This is replacement position for Shirley as she retires. I don't think we need to advertise for the position as I have two resumes in already for this position. Again, if you know someone, please ask them to get their resume to me ASAP. We'd like to have this position filled in early January.

You all have networks of people. Please use them to help us find people who will both fit within our team and bring something to the table! Let me know . . .

I'll keep you updated as things progress.

No comments: