Sunday, June 21, 2009

Your THoughts on the Ed Tech position

I talked to Peter Leclaire this week about the Ed Tech position (Dwayne’s previous position). He is supporting the move of this position into CTLI, and more specifically into EET somehow. Karen O and I will be meeting with him on June 30 to discuss this further. In the meantime, we have an opportunity to help determine the responsibilities this position would have – so we would appreciate your thoughts on this.



From an EET perspective, how could this position benefit EET and more specifically you in your position within EET?

What responsibilities should this person have?



Please think about this for now. When I’m back on the 29th I’ll be asking for your thoughts. If you’re off on the 29th, please send your thoughts via email or discuss with others in your areas.


Thanks – and have a good week.

No comments: