It's been very busy the last month or so, so I've been a little slow posting updates to the blog, and I apologize for that. It's looking like by the end of this week I'll have some time to breathe a bit and provide you with more information on a variety of things. Watch for more postings next week.
For now, here are a few things to think about:
1. Planning for 2011/12 - Chris G., Sue, and I have been meeting with programs to discuss their needs and requests for next year. We'll be compiling a list of recommendations, much like we did last year, that will help to guide our priorities through 11/12.
2. You will all be involved in planning at a variety of levels for next year, and this will happen in June. More info to follow . . .
3. We're headed into the time of year when we need to complete performance reviews. Here's a question for you to think about for now: How can we transition the focus from a review to an opportunity for personal and professional growth? Again, more information will follow in the next couple of weeks.
Enjoy May! Before you know it, it will be June.
No comments:
Post a Comment