Monday, July 9, 2012

Transition Plan

Thanks for your patience this week as I've been planning to transition into the Interim Dean position.   I have at least an initial plan in place that will take us through the summer and into September, but I'll be evaluating as we go along and may make some adjustments.

To summarize,  I’ll be sharing my time between Centre and EET responsibilities / needs (see the schedule on the google doc) and will have to evolve with the position as things play out.   I’ve made the decision to try to keep EET moving with little change for now because most units are working very well.

My goal will be to ensure you have the support you need to be able to continue to move forward.   To achieve this goal, communication will be critical, so I’ll continue to meet with the leaders group on a regular basis.    That said, some of you will likely need to be more independent in your decision making and / or take on additional responsibilities.  I see this as an opportunity for growth for all of us, and we’ll have to work together to ensure things go well.

Please read on . . .

http://tinyurl.com/EET-transition

Thanks for your support through this.   All of us will need to work together to keep things moving and make things happen.   Exciting times, for sure!   If you have questions or concerns, please visit or email.

Karen

No comments: