Ryan Robinson has joined us as an AV Tech, and started a couple weeks ago. Lucky Ryan - he started in one of the busiest times of the year! Here's an intro from Ryan:
First of all, I'd just like to thank everyone for making me feel very welcome in my first week here! As a Broadcast Journalism Grad of the College (Class of '06), I'm very excited to be working here and to be a part of a great working environment. For those of you who haven't had a chance to meet me yet, there are basically only two things you need to know about me. I'm a huge Edmonton Oilers fan. When Ryan Smyth was traded to the Islanders on February 27, 2007, I didn't eat for two days. The other thing is, I firmly believe that if Lennon or McCartney didn't write it, why would you bother listening to it? Anyway, I'm looking forward to working with each of you and getting to know you better as well!
Ryan Robinson
No comments:
Post a Comment